1. Cute cottages that I desperately want as my own:
2. Drinks out of Mason Jars:
3. Yellow purses (I saw a lady walking around with a yellow purse yesterday and i instantly fell in love with it. I'm hoping to pick one up at Target that I say earlier today on sale tomorrow!
4. Painting. Today I started on a painting (on wood) and I'm rather excited about it. This summer is bringing out parts of me that I always wished for, but never knew I had.
5. The thought of selling things at a Farmer's Market with my sunshine and friends in the fall.
6. The thought of buying school supplies oh so soon! By the way, yes, I do know that I am 21 years of age but I still love buying/having cute school supplies.
7. Almost three weeks and counting....
8. Cute dresses!
9. Getting my organize on!
10. This really awesome blog that has a great cause:
Other little thing that have made me happy yesterday and today are:
Cinnamon and raisin bagels with light cream cheese and skinny vanilla lattes on Saturday mornings:
& my first silly little cross stitch: