1. What is your name and what's your blog name if you have one?
Chelsea! My blog name is Tea Talk and it is located at http://chelseabirdd.blogspot.com/
2. Where do you live? City, State? if you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I currently live in Mesa, Arizona. However, if I was able to live anywhere I would have to pick Seattle, Washington. Most of my family lives in the Seattle area, and the thought of living somewhere where cloudy days are inevitable, and the coffee is always flowing seems just magical.
3. Where do you work? What's your job title? Do you love your job? I currently only work on the weekends (mostly) for my parents at our family business. I file papers, and sell tickets. I also do enjoy my job. I like interacting with people, most of the time.
4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be? If I could work anywhere I would LOVE to work at Rolling Stone magazine. It's been a big dream of mine since I was very little, and it's something that I will continue to work for until I accomplish my goal.
5. What are you reading right now? Right now I am reading The Un-abridged Journals of Sylvia Plath.
6. What are you listening to? Lately I've been listening to FUN., Owen, and The Summer Set a lot.
7. Guilty pleasures? Mint ice cream, green tea fraps from Starbucks, and watching realty tv.
8. Name your TV shows
Real Housewives, Project Runway, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
9. What are things you do everyday? Drink coffee, kiss John Scott, eat breakfast.
10. How did you find our blog?
I found this cute survey on Sandy's blog!
11. What do you like to do for fun?
I like to read, blog, drink coffee, take photographs, go on hikes, spend time downtown, and craft.
12. Do you have a twitter?
Yes I do. You can find me here.
13. What was your favorite item that you received for Christmas?
14. What's on your bedside table?
Generally, alarm clock, bottle of water, whatever jewelry I was wearing that day, my phone, and tv remotes.
John Scott and I the other day while out hiking!