1. Spotted Moth - "Spotted Moth
3. Our City Lights - "Hello. Welcome to my blog. My name is Diana, if you didn't know already, and this is my virtual home--a place I spend more time at than my real home--I'm not entirely sure how that is possible, but it is. (...) I take photos for the joy of it, I have a digital scrapbook of sorts, you can like me on Facebook if you do, sometimes I have terrible taste in music, I love Twitter, and I'm still (wishfully) waiting for Oceanic Flight 815 to return. I like photography. I like clothes. I like cats. I love libraries. I like crafts. I like tattoos. These are my favorite tangible assets in my life, but these do not define who I am. And I like you, whoever you are."
4. & Everything Nice - "
"Welcome! Take a seat and browse around. You've found a great little vintage shop run buy a Daughter and a Pop's. New items will be added weekly, so keep your eye's peeled for the trinkets of your dreams! Richelle will also slowly be adding her handmade stud earrings."
7. Wishfulness Etsy shop - "Wishfulness is for the girl who has big dreams; who finds inspiration in everyday life. You'll find this shop filled with cute accessories and the occasional vintage find!"
8. Seablanket - "Hi, I'm Chelsea, also known as Seablanket. I like to make things by hand and share those things with you. What I love: deer, thrift shopping, tattoos, creating things by hand, sunglasses, vegan baking, nature, apple computers, espresso soda and vinyl."
9. We Love Colors - "
10. A Fashionista's Guide to Technology - "Hello, I’m Spencer, sit down, relax, and repeat after me: technology is fun. It’s gonna make your life easier, greener and above all make you more independent. (...) What can you expect to find here? Everything from guides showing how to easily incorporate tech into your life, to demos on how to use products and services, Reviews of applications and devices, and a good dose of fashion. "
11. Rainy Day Story - "Here at Rainy Day Story our shop is filled with handmade, recycled and vintage items. We work hard to create unique, great quality handmade art that we would want to buy ourselves. Within the next couple years we have lots of plans for our online shop & our own brick and mortar shop. Soon look for new artists in our online shop, we're going to carry our local friends work that we admire because we proudly support independent artists, music & businesses."
I hope you all will spend the time to look at all of my sponsors' wonderful shops and blogs! They all certainly deserve your support!