Yesterday I was quite inspired by a five things post that Emma had up on her blog, so I thought I would follow in her foot steps and write down my own little five things so I could share a few thoughts that have been on my mind lately with you all.
1. Currently enjoying: Regina Spektor's new album, What we Saw from the Cheap Seats. I'm always in awe of her voice and her overall quirkiness.
2. Planning to buy: a few makeup/skincare products that have been on my mind lately. In the past few months I have re-found my passion for makeup (I LOVED it when I was a teenager), and lately I've been getting really into skincare. I can watch hours upon hours of Beauty YouTubers and love learning about everyone's favorite products and new techniques.
3. Wanting to drink: So many iced coffees. Today I started my day with hot coffee and it just doesn't feel right. I used to make my own cold brew, and I think it would be a good idea if I started that again. Does anyone make their own cold brew?
4. Currently reading: The Happiness Project. I've heard so many positive thoughts on this book and I'm quite enjoying it so far.
5. Goal for the week: Take a handful of outfit photos! I've been a little behind in the outfit photo department (missing my photographer big time), so this week I really want to try hard and bang a few out on my own. Sometimes it can get a little tricky taking them in an unfamiliar town, but I've got this!
Feel free to make your own five things post and please leave the link below! I would love to read them!