Lately I've been really loving weekly wrap-up blog posts (I always enjoy reading Savannah's), so I thought I would attempt to write mine own as a way to wrap-up another week of life and blogging.
Scott and I started off our weekend with a double dinner date at Green Vegetarian with our sweet friends Sarah and Josh. Green recently had a menu change, and I heard through the grapevine that my favorite entree had been taken off the menu - cue a moment of panic while trying to decided what to order - so I ended up trying something new and really enjoyed it (a vegan quesadilla and shoe string fries!). After dinner we checked out the Third Friday Art Walk in downtown Phoenix, and met up with a few more friends at The Grow-Op. Saturday started off a little rough with my grandmother going into the hospital (she's doing well though!), but the day was completely redeemed by a fun birthday/housewarming bash at Kara's new digs! Today has been just about relaxing, visiting my grandmother, and getting drive-thru iced coffees (thank you, D'Lish).
1. Friday's outfit. // 2. Neon sign outside of Nami // 3. Subtle Takeover's piece at the Manifesto art show. // 4. Bundled up on a chilly day in Phoenix.
3 Weekly Favorites:
1. The Cactus Haboob latte from Nami (agave + cinnamon=so good together).
2. MAC's Impassioned Lipstick
3. My suede Minnetonka Moccasins ankle booties that I haven't taken off this whole weekend.
2 Hopes for the New Week:
1. Get my Comps Exam situation figured out (I have to pass those to graduate!).
2. My Grandmother continues to get stronger every day.
1 Last Thought:
Scout looks awfully cute snuggled up next to me!
How was your week? Did you do anything fun this weekend?