We all know that the beginning of September is the unofficial start of the fall season, and while it may not *feel* like fall just yet in Phoenix -- you can sure bet that I've already treated myself to a giant #PSL with an extra shot! Oh, and if you're wondering about the photo above -- yes, that does say Jessie (always, haha!) Anyways, Scott and I got home late last night after spending the last weekend of the summer up north with family and friends! We took in the cooler temps, enjoyed the sweater weather they were having in Flag (50's at night!) and enjoyed lots of family time! It was a wonderful weekend, and I'm already looking forward to our next adventure out of the desert. Until then, here are a few things on my mind --
- I just purchased this dress to wear to my best friend's Palm Springs wedding in October! Next up -- the perfect pair of nude heels! Let me know if you have a favorite pair [must be able to dance in - ;)]!
- I really want to try this homemade PSL recipe from Oh She Glows!
- These booties are on my fall wishlist!
- Scott and I just discovered the Kenneth Room Sessions by The Format, and as forever fans of TF -- we're obsessed!
- I just hung this Gilmore Girl's inspired poster in our living room and it's giving off all of the autumn vibes!
Hope ya'll are having a great day, and I'll be back soon!