"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." FSF // Happy fall, sweet friends! My favorite season is finally here, and the autumnal equinox couldn't have greeted us any better here in desert yesterday -- cloudy skies, boot weather and pumpkin spice iced coffee on repeat (for me, at least!). In honor of the new season, I thought I would share five favorites for fall --
- New Leaves by Owen, an autumn classic that I could listen to on repeat.
- The perfect pair of cognac booties for crunching through leaves and walking around in the autumn breeze. I just purchased these Hollis booties from Madewell and I have a feeling that they'll quickly become a fall staple!
- The process of making our home feel extra cozy and warm! This year I'll be adding a few more throws and pillows to our leather couch and chairs, along with a couple of pumpkins here and there. I currently have my eye on this pretty rust mudcloth pillow, and think it would make the perfect addition to our home for the fall season (and beyond!).
- Brewing the Chemex full of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice coffee! I've tried a lot of PS coffees in my day, and this one is by far my favorite.
- Celebrating ten years of love with my forever sweetheart! We were just kids back in 2006, but we knew we had something special! xo
Happy Friday, friends! I'll be back soon!