It's official -- the countdown is on for when it's socially acceptable to put our Christmas tree up, haha! I feel like this fall has gone by in a flash, and with Thanksgiving nearly here -- I find myself already dreaming of the holiday decor that will soon hang in our home. We're pretty traditional around here, as we love our tree with the colored lights, handmade ornaments and favorite pieces from the past, along with knitted stockings and fresh garland, of course. However, Scott and I do love to switch things up and see what's new in the stores + find inspiration in different styles and colorways that seem to be popping up for the holidays nowadays. With all that said, I know that holiday decor can be a very personal choice, but if you're like me -- browsing the new-in holiday decor feels extra exciting and it's the perfect way to start to get into the holiday spirit! Oh, and a little inspiration never hurt anyone -- right? ;)
In case you're on the hunt for new holiday home decor, or just feel like browsing through some pretty bits and pieces, here's a few of my favorite shops to browse + buy holiday home decor from --
- West Elm (their stockings are gorgeous!)
- Schoolhouse Electric (their hand painted ornaments are so beautiful)!
- Crate and Barrel (perfect shop for all your baking needs!)
- Target (just purchased the cutest tree skirt from their Hearth and Hand line!)
- Trader Joe's (their fresh garland is the best!)
- Anthropologie (their ornament section can do no wrong!)
- Urban Outfitters (for more quirky Christmas pieces!)
I would love to hear if you have any favorite stores for shopping holiday home decor! Come Friday, our home will be in full on Christmas mode -- but until then, I'll just keep browsing + planning every inch of our holiday home decor. Anyways, I hope ya'll are having a great weekend and I'll be back soon!