Happy Monday, sweet friends! With Thanksgiving almost here and the official start of the holiday season just days away, I thought it would be fun to share five holiday date night ideas with the hopes that it will get your own festive ideas flowing and excited for the upcoming season! Without further ado --
1. Decorate your space for the holidays! Whether it's your own home, your bedroom of even your family's space -- decorating together can really get you into the festive spirit and is the perfect way to spend an evening together.
2. Take a drive to see the holiday lights! Scout out the best neighborhood(s) in your area and take a drive with your loved one to see all the festive and colored lights your neighbors have put up to celebrate the season. Bonus tip -- make a fun holiday playlist + bring a thermos full of hot coco to sip on while you drive.
3. Bake Christmas cookies together! This is by far one of my favorite holiday traditions ever, and baking cookies with your loved one feels that much more special. Bonus tip -- this is my favorite sugar cookie recipe!
4. Visit your local tree farm (or lot for all you city dwellers) + bring home a tree (even if it's a mini one)! Picking out the perfect tree is a fun way to spend a chilly, holiday evening! Don't forget to bundle up and pack a hot drink to sip on while you pick out "the one."
5. Have a holiday themed movie night! Love Actually, Elf, The Holiday, A Charlie Brown Christmas, etc. -- pick a handful of favorites and settled in for a night of holiday goodness! Snacks are also a must, so don't forget the candy cane joe's joe's and hot coco with whip cream!
I would love to hear your own holiday date night ideas! Or even your favorite holiday traditions! Please share, sweet friends! And happy holidays! I hope ya'll have an amazing week!