Now that we've been settled into our home for a year plus some change, I'm slowly starting to get the itch to switch out a few home decor pieces in our space. Knowing that the larger pieces still have a lot of life left in our little place, I'm doing my best to focus on the small pieces that can be easily switched out and will leave a lasting a impression. However, what's the harm in dreaming, right? So I thought it would be fun to include the items that I see making their way into our space here in the next few months and years, big and small! In case you're on the hunt for a few new home decor pieces, or just want to daydream along with me, here's a handful of my favorite pieces that I've been lusting over lately ---
- These mustard colored throw pillows from Schoolhouse Electric are right up my street!
- This West Elm couch - always and forever on my wish list, really! It's the perfect mixture of a classic style with a Mid-Century Modern twist!
- Gold framed mirrors are kind of my thing, and I've had my eye on this one for ages now.
- I've been eyeing a new piece for the center of our dining table and this one perfectly fits the bill.
- Our house may be tiny, but I'm always on the hunt for new rugs to add warmth to our home. This style is currently on my wish list (and the shop owner is awesome)!
- Kate La Vie makes this coffee table look SO good, so I'm sure you can guess what that means! ;)
- Wanna know a secret? We don't actually own any drinking glasses! With that said, I'm pretty sure I need to add these to my cart right now!
- A new bed frame has been on our "someday list" for awhile and this one just might be the winner!
I would love to hear what home decor pieces are on your own lust list? Furniture, cozy bedding, items to revamp your work space? I LOVE talking about home decor, so please let me know what your list is shaping up to look like! I hope ya'll have a great Tuesday and I'll be back soon!